A club with a view!
General Overview of Tennisclub Oberrieden
This is a brief English introduction to our club. We are running the TCO homepage in German only. Today, you can easily have your browser translate the page.
Our Tennisclub is uniquely situated at the top of Oberrieden out in the green with gorgeous views across the lake of Zurich and into the alps. Highlights include:
- 4 clay courts (Canada Tenn), starting in August 2023 we will have 4 new all weather courts, new watering system and LED lights on all four courts.
- Two indoor courts in our tennis hall during the winter
- Modern club house with lounge
- Award-winning "Gross Tennis Academy" for juniors and adults
- 11 league teams, male and female, in various categories (Interclub)
- Attractive rates, also for juniors and students
- Most members are English speakers, many expats are already members
The club organizes various social events across the year. People from many different nationalities play at our club. It is a great place to not only play the great sport of tennis but to also meet new friends.
During the summer, the club is private. However during the wintertime, our tennis hall is open to the public.
During the winter, no matter if you are a member or a non-member: if you are interested to book a court in our tennis hall, please click on the reservation button in the right panel ("Plätze reservieren"). This will lead you directly to our online reservation system Tennis04. There you can easily see which times are still available and make your reservation. Tennis04 is "only" in German available. If you should have any problems with it or if you have any enquiries about our tennis hall, please send us an email to traglufthalle(at)tcoberrieden.ch.
If you should have a general enquiry about our tennisclub, membership opportunities etc., please drop us an email at info(at)tcoberrieden.ch . If you want to sign up to the club, you can do this below.
If you want to sign up your kids for tennis training, you can do this here .
- Adult membership (over age 22)
- Adult membership as a couple
- Juniors (0 to 22)
- Passive memberships
- Honorary members
|Membership Category||Yearly Fee in CHF||Entry Fee
(à fonds perdu, will only be collected in year 2 of membership)
|Adult membership as a coupole||400 (meaning 800 per couple)||500 (1000 per couple)|
|Juniors (if one parent is a member)||100||150 (entry fee if they turn adult 200)|
|Junior (if no parent is a member)||150||150 (entry fee if they turn adult 200)|
|Passiv Membership||50||no entry fee|
|Rental fee for citizens of Oberrieden (max 3x per year)||60 minutes||25 per hour|
|Locker at TCO||20|
Here are our Statutes.